Saturday, July 16, 2005

Gimme, gimme, gimmie...I need, I need, I need.

No one ever apologize for posting pictures again. I love the pictures. Lyd, is that the place where what about bob was filmed, if so, that picture rocks. I loved all your pictures. You looked soooo cute all dressed in green.
Brooke, when I went to pick out my glasses my eyes were all dialated and so when we got home I was like, "Dad, my glasses are so cute, they have red frames." Mom and Leash were like, "um Jess, the frames are brown." Oopsie, luckily they turned out cute, even though I couldn't actually see them when I picked them out.
We went to the new Willey Wonka last night, it was really good, a little freaky but good. Today we are just going to chill. I slept in, I have just come to the realization that I am not a morning person. When I get up early, I am a bear the rest of the day, poor Tony can attest. Before we have kids I am going to have to get used to going to bed earlier or we will all be in for a treat. Well that is all for now. I love you all. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home