Wednesday, August 17, 2005

ColoradoBennett-Internet troubles

Meags, you look fantastic in hot pink, that's all I have to say. Adam and my cousin Ryan are working a few blocks from home and the past two days they have come by for lunch. It is so wonderful to be able to see them in the middle of the day. They just left and poor Kaia is heartbroken. Sierra is distracted by Dora and Boots. Now I'm just trying to do some serious clean-up while the girls are napping/having quite time. Kaia was crying like a banshee (sp?) last night for a horrific amount of time. She had a fever when she woke up and has had a runny nose since last week. That usually equals out to an ear infection but I found these great ear drops that I've been using with next to miraculous results. I can tell she is already doing much better. It is called CBG extract and next year I'll mail a bottle to everyone for their birthday gift (or maybe the year after next). Last night I got to leave the girls with Adam and Ryan and go to Ladies night at EMS. Nope, not a dance club, a climbing wall. It was awesome. I was the only one there so I got about 40 minutes of solid climbing and good coaching from the employee. A few weeks ago I overheard a dad saying that his wife goes out every Tuesday night with her friends for "girls-night-out". I thought "wow that would be great, too bad I don't have any friends to do that with." But then Adam found this climbing wall and I can probably get my buddy Haylee to start going with me every week. So anyway, that's the highlight of my week.
Quote: "It's not enough to be busy...the question is: what are we busy about?" --Henry David Thoreau

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home