Sunday, November 06, 2005

povo

Howdy, ya'll. Jessica that cowboy shirt brings back many memories of our happy halloween together. Speaking of Halloween it was fantastic. Cole was Zorro but insisted on being called Batman. Of course you dress him up in a costume and then it's freezing so you throw on a jacket over the top. Cole has a camouflage polar fleece jacket. So he's wearing that and his cape over the top. He of course was asked if he was an army man. He went around with another two year old and they thought it was the greatest thing ever. To quote Seinfeld "You mean people are just giving this candy away?" On the first doors they just walked in and started to go to town on the candy bowl. It was hysterical. Of course we're concerned with Cole's health so Darla and I have strived to eat all his candy for him.
Alicia I have had Darla start experimenting with files and brownies. Mindi that book club sounds great. I would rather stick a pencil into my temple. Not the reading part but having to listen to others argue over points which are the same. I was trying to picture a bunch of men being in a meeting and one of them saying that they would die in 4 months. The only thing I could think to say is "that sucks." Stirring and profound. Alicia, Darla and I have been brainstorming for about a year on who would get the kids in the event of our simultaneous demise which is how I'd love to go by the way. So far it's a toss up between Jane the natural born mother and Deepac Chopra because I agree with many of his teachings.
Mike we went and saw your little sister Anne play a volley ball game friday night. They won and she is awesome. I feel funny admitting it was the first uvsc sporting event I'd ever been to. Brooke she plays a lot like you when you played except for the 90 mph spike thing.
I was about to apologize for not writing much. This is a guilt similar to when you apologize to your journal for not writing. As though the pages feelings are hurt. Usually when you write that plea for forgiveness in your journal it is the only thing that gets written.
In example
10/10/98 Dear Journal, I haven't written much lately and I apologize. I will write more later.

06/22/05 Dear Journal, repeat the entry enter 10/10/98.

Okay I'm gonna go snuggle with my lovely ladies Darla and Dayne. peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home