Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Our WA Schedule

Hey everyone! Funny videos! I have been horrible at posting, but good at commenting. I never have enough time. I started a new job so still training and trying to get in the swing of things. My Mom and I will be flying into Portland late Friday night. We are renting a car and staying in a hotel that first night so no need to worry about shuttling us around. We will meet up with everyone on Saturday to enjoy all of the festivities. Then we will stay at LeAnn's house (if that's okay) Saturday night to early Sunday morning. Our flight leaves around 7am so we will be rolling, out of bed around 4:30 or 5. I know you are all jealous. :) It will be quick but fun and we are excited!!!!! See you all soon!

Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home