Monday, December 03, 2007

Provo

so i just finished a great post and then when i tried to post it deleted in because my connection had terminated and i've got nothin. basically the post went like this:
Mike i missed your birthday because i suck but i love you a lot and i'm gonna get your email address from brooke and write.
Cole i missed your birthday because you're five and you don't care. ha ha just kidding
Our anniversary was awesome, jason suprised me with earrings and i suprised him by allowing him to order the bluetooth headphones he wanted.
My choir is great and i like my calling.
Washington was a blast, loved every second of it.
Jason and i spent 4 days apart and brooke is my hero.
our heater is broken and i'm home sick holed up in my bedroom with the portable heater.
that's the gist of it. my real blog was a lot better but i'm sorry, i've only got so much "good blog" in me. love you all.
ellynn

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home