Tuesday, January 01, 2008

VA






I hope nobody is offended by this pic of Dayne's....I just thought it was too funny not to post. She put her own panties on..., the wrong way. The pic above is of her when we were smashing open the walnuts gma sent us with a hammer. Boy were we excited (dayne was scared). My friend took some family pics of us in late Nov. She loved 'em. I was okay with them but can't handle looking at post baby Darla. Anyway, Christmas was wonderful. We went to some friends for Christmas eve and had a breakfast dinner. Lots of kids and a trampoline, perfect! On Christmas day we just hung out at the house and then went to another friend's for dinner. Yummy food. Sooo good. It was a reminder to me of how long it's been since Geof. had a nice steak. He was dying. He left yesterday afternoon so we missed having him for New Year's eve, but we'll celebrate with the New Year's baby when he gets back (a little family tradition of mine). Anyway, we miss all of you and hope we can make a crazy cross country trip soon to see you all! love, the VA Bennetts

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

You guys crack me up! The picture of just the two of you is so happy and blissful, then the pic of the whole fam. is like "Hey, where did all these stinking kids come from?" That's what the look on Geof.'s face tells me, anyway.

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger Darla said...

I know..isn't that funny? There are some others where he and I don't look as uncomfortable.., but this one was the best.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home