Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wedding Invitation-February 16th-1 MONTH!!!


Hello...everyone. It's me, Cortney. I figured I would post our invitation on the blog. It does say PROOF on my sleeve area, but oh well. The others that will come in the mail won't say that, obviously. I'll be sending everyone one in the mail. (I'll try and figure out how to send one for you Brooke, your addresss is not my language) Also, Ellynn the Provo house is sold (as I've been reading) so where do you live now? If you'll post your address that would be great. I have everyone elses.

I also made a blog. Thought it would be fun to keep everyone posted on my life and my new life to begin. It's http://rodgerandcortney.blogspot.com/. Check it out if you feel like it.

I love reading the blog...everyone continue. Hope all is well. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

The invitation is beautiful!!! Love ya Aunt Jack

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home