Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bavaria

This is really quick. FIrst, loved AJ's song. The girls did too. I am very impressed. Secondly, Cameron, that talk was awesome and absolutely invaluable to my talk on Sunday. Auntie Jack, my computer now tells me (out loud) that you are on-line and it is always when I am having my nightly chats with Mike. I always want to pop on and tell you I love you, so I'm doing it now. Mindi, in case you didn't notice, I did add our blog to the list.

Everything is going well here. We got four inches of snow yesterday morning. But it did warm up to 50 degrees. I had to help teach a Primary Leadership meeting in Nurnberg last night. It went well and I drove up with two of my friends so that part was really fun. I had the last decision making meeting with Ellyn's school yesterday and we are going to go forward with trying to get our move approved. It is going to be a long and annoying process I am sure. We'll see how it goes.

I have to go wake up my sleeping children. I hope everyone has a great Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home