Sunday, June 29, 2008

ColoradoBennett

I just found this blog:
http://everydayfoodstorage.blogspot.com/
Adam asked me how many blogs I've read in the last two days. I guess I have an addiction that is hurting my family life. I'm off to make cookies with Sierra (something we've done together maybe three or four times in her lifetime). Adam told her he would make cookies with her but he just left to give the sacrament to someone who is sickly. What Sierra doesn't realize is that I'm going to sneak some Cracked Wheat Berries into the cookies. A trick I just learned from watching a video on the above blog.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

mindi,
that does look like a very cool site. My hopes are that after we have made this move we can start building up our food storage.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home