Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby train’s a comin’!

IMG_0137

Ellynn’s belly was pretty big in that shirt so we snapped a picture to give you a good idea of where she’s at. She’s definitely in the “uncomfortably large” stage of pregnancy right now. She’s ready to get this baby out. We’re getting hospital bags ready so we can head out to the hospital if needed anytime over the next month. We took a tour of the hospital she’ll be delivering at and we were very impressed with it. I’ll be taking my camera and laptop bag along on delivery day so we’ll try to get as many pictures as we can  So there’s a little update on us. I’ll keep snapping pictures and update you more later. Take care!

IMG_0138

This is a dresser we got so the baby clothes could go in our old one. Ellynn’s in love with it. It only cost 78 bucks so I kinda like it too…

2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Jason, you crack me up. Ellynn, you are so cute!

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Elly you are beautiful and so is your dresser. I wish I was there for the Halloween Shower. It sounds so fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home