Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Ad!!

Today is my brother's birthday. Can I tell you how much I love my brother? It is hard to believe that 18 some odd years ago we spent every morning on the way to seminary exchanging insults about each other's choice in music and purposely using our "turn" to torture the other person with our most obnoxious choices (Adam and Meagan did much better). What a waste of time. I'm sorry.

Adam is the most caring, thoughtful guy I know. He is a great husband, dad, son (besides the amount of time he spends teasing mom), brother, uncle, and friend. My kids love Uncle Adam, he always has some outrageous (completely untrue) story to tell, some weird thing they can do with some odd body part, or some bizarre trophy they can bring home with them (bloody feathers, antlers that Jane still won't let me throw away). No more road kill k? He also married Mindi, for which we will all be eternally grateful. Adam is a good guy- sincere, opinionated, passionate about his interests, not afraid to buck convention, but always true to his faith and his family. Adam is AWESOME!!!!

I love you Adam. Happy Birthday.



My handsome men in black

2 Comments:

At 9:22 PM , Blogger Joan said...

Adam, Happy Birthday.We haven't forgot about you but I've forgotten how to post anything and Jack should have posted something from all the Utah Family.Hope you had a good day!

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

you are both beautiful what can i say. hope you had fun with the beecher boys ad. love you mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home