Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thanks!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes family. You are all awesome, Cory, Ellyn, Chels, you are all on my Fave list, okay, Tony, Jess, Aunt Jackie, everyone else, except Meagan and Geof. I've already chastised my brother on the phone. I have been nice to him for 16 years and I was only mean for about 4. Meagan, two comments about how rude I was as a teenager and both made during my birthweek? Really? I expect an apology. I'll be waiting. You can call Geof and ask how that's done. I love you anyway. I love you all, you're the best family a girl (or aging woman) could have!

3 Comments:

At 8:41 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

that's all well and good but could you spell my freaking name right?! it's EllynN! i have 2 Ns.

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

Oh, EllynN, I forgot about your post. I was talking about my Ellyn- she really made an effort this year. Thanks to you as well. Nothing like having our booties posted for all to see!

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

hahaha! yeah well at least yours is smaller than mine and you were the one that just had the baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home