Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas!










Ok, lots more pictures... ^

Brind and I agreed that this Christmas was perhaps, THE BEST EVER! :) Christmas eve-eve we had dinner and presents at my Granny's. She made a FEAST! Ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, two kinds of stuffing, lamb with mint jelly, baked sweet potatoes, candied yams, jello salad, peanut butter, chocolate and walnut fudge, hot apple cider... and grandpa made cranberry sauce so yummy you could just eat it with a spoon! Oh, I could go on and on. It was amazing.

We spent Christmas eve with the Bennett's and feasted again! I loved seeing all the kids... it breaks my heart that I am a stranger to the out-of-state babes! But they are so sweet, they let me love on them anyway. Miss Ruby is a doll, she feels like a little bird with hollow bones compared to my little chunk! Brind and I got new books! We were so happy... the last few weeks we've taken turns pacing in front of our bookcase looking for 'somthin' else'. Thanks guys!

We then went to my parents and spent the night and had Christmas morning with them. It was so fun, my brother and his wife, Brenda, came over in the a.m. to open presents with us. My parents got me tickets to Beauty and the Beast on Broadway! The play is in Portland and Brind and I are going tomorrow night! AGH! I'm so excited! The boys played risk and the girls watched movies and ate cinnamon rolls till we were sick! We stayed up late and soaked up every last ounce of my dad that we could... he left the next day :(

We love this season, and our great family!

xoxo - Brind and Julia

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Oh Jules that does sound like the best christmas ever! How was Beauty and the Beast? I remember going to see that once apon a time. I can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home