Sunday, August 01, 2010

Schedule of upcoming events in Utah...

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post a schedule so that anyone who is in town can join us...


Sunday, August 1st:

Shelli, Madi and Olivia arrive at 2:30.

Volleyball and treats at Aunt Jack's home at 6:30.


Monday, August 2nd:

Swimming at Aunt Paula's or Cherry Hill.

Ashley's shower at Aunt Jack's from 6:30 to 8:30.


Tuesday, August 3rd:

Cherry Hill or Aunt Paula's, whatever we didn't do the day before.


Wednesday, August 4th:

Celebrate the day of my birth 29 years ago.

Shelli and the girls depart.


Thursday, August 5th:



Friday, August 6th:



Saturday, August 7th:

Bair Gutsman at 6:00 a.m. (I would really like to run it but I don't remember the trail. Does anyone want to do it with me?!?)

Jared Willmore 5k run/walk at 7:00 a.m.



Sunday, August 8th:



Monday, August 9th:

The big event!


If anyone would like to add something in please do!!!

Le Anne, Ellery, Meagan, Cory, Adam and Mindi, when are you guys coming into town? I think we need to fill in the blank days with amazingly fun things to do while you are here, ie... fondue party, Pineview, anything really, especially if it involves food and swimming.

Can't. Froggin'. Wait.

6 Comments:

At 8:18 PM , Blogger Meags said...

We come in Friday night. Saturday we have the Bennett family reunion but I so want to do the beargutsman. How much?? We leave Thursday, so please tell me someone will want to play with us.

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I think the Gutsman is $55 or $65...pretty pricey. Umm, I couldn't be happier that you will be here until Thursday. It just so happens that Tony has that whole week off and we were planning on partying it up so this way we can party it up with all of you!!!

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Meags said...

Yikes well I guess my dream of running that mountain will have to wait for a more prosperous year-we poor! But yeah that we get to play!!

 
At 11:04 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Besides Meags, you have to run the 5K with me! Almost as cool as the Gutsman I know. We should do the fondue party on Sunday. That's just my vote.

 
At 9:24 AM , Blogger Cortney said...

Keaton is counting on Ashley running the Gutsman but Ashley too is scared she doesn't remember the trail. So you should join them and together you can get lost. My mom says to just stay left on every turn. I said they will end up in Ogden. I would do it but once is enough for me!

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

Hey guys, Keaton is really wanting to do the Gutsman but there is now a chance it may wait until next year. We think he is going to Scout Camp instead.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home