Sunday, October 17, 2010

ColoradoBennetts Love October

24 Hours of Moab:
I didn't get a picture of Adam on his bike, but you can see him and his team here:
http://moabactionshots.com/search.php?gid_search=713&search=185&match_type=all

Sierra's 8th birthday

Party with Grace @ the Dimigs, cake @ Gram's, special birthday breakfast, afterschool pic right before Grandma Danna arrived

Hike with Danna & Pa in Estes Park:

Sierra's Baptism:







We plan to go to the Denver Temple to take more pictures of Sierra in the beautiful dress with Danna & Pa this week. It was a wonderful baptism. We missed everyone who couldn't be here (no musical number), but we understand. Danna & Pa made dinner for my family (including Gram, my parents & siblings), then they both gave great talks at the baptism and served up hot fudge sundays to 75 grateful people. They are WONDERFUL!!

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Great pictures Mindi!! I don't think I'll get over missing the baptism for a while. I'm so glad there were so many people there though. Just shows what an awesome girl Sie Bear is.

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger Darla said...

75 people?? Holy moley! That's awesome. I'm sure they made it look easy, though. (: Wow. So sad we missed it! Sierra looks so, so pretty in the pics. Her hair is getting so long! Happy bday, Sie bear! And Estes Park?! Love that place..I have great memories of a 6th grade campout there. So fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home