Thursday, September 15, 2011

Family Races


{I stole this photo of the Beechers from FB without permission} In an effort to conserve our family's most precious resources (i.e. time and money) Adam asked that we limit races to two big ones per year. I've already burned through mine and am eagerly anticipating next year. Can we plan some family races to do together next year? The BolderBoulder? The Green River Tri the Beechers did together? The Tri that Ellynn wants to do next October? What say ye?

3 Comments:

At 8:42 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Aye! Says I.

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Us!! But on the east coast. ;)

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Cortney said...

I'm in! Lizzy and I just did the Dirty Dash on Saturday. I want to do the Ogden Half Marathon in May. I'm in for some family fun! You just let me know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home