Saturday, July 16, 2005

Alicia




We went garage sale shopping again today and this is Clo's new bike, complete with matching Barney knee pads ($2 total, what a deal). She was mad because the strap wasn't done up tight enough on her helmet, so she's throwing a Lydia fit. The other one is the broken window along with the grape that broke it in the background.
Lyd, I loved the pictures. Sorry Chloe wouldn't talk to you on the phone today. Just know that you are always on her mind. Every time we say prayers we have to bless "gwama boken knees, and Delia far away Maine." She misses you, I promise.
She's getting way smart too. I can't wait for you to see her. She says my name (Aweesha) and Kevins (Kebin) now. She also remembers what the baby's name is - Mecin. Pretty close. Speaking of baby's names, her baby doll's name is 2 minutes. Why that is, we're still not sure. Anyway she was having a time out for playing in the toilet and I was telling her - 2 minutes, you have to sit here for 2 minutes. She got really mad and started pointing to herself saying "name Choe, name Choe," like my name is Chloe, not 2 minutes! It was way funny. Then last night, and I hesitate to tell you all this, but I maintain that she must have learned it all from Sesame Street because she certainly doesn't hear it from me. Anyway, her new favorite word is son of a b#%&*. It's great. You should hear her when she's really mad. She can't say son of a, she just says un na na b#$%&. Darn that public television. Anywho, that's it. Talk to you later. Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home