Tuesday, July 19, 2005

darla-anne of green gables

Okay...so I just finished watching Anne of Avonlea...the sequel to Anne of Green Gables. I rented Anne of Green Gables to watch with Geof. on Sunday...planning on it taking us a few days to finish it. No, we finished it that day. And then yesterday he rented the 2nd one for me and I watched part of it last night after he went to work and the rest this morning. I'm such a bad mom...other than feeding them, my kids were totally neglected. I just couldn't stop. Complete addiction. It's like when you have a good book and it takes all the will power in the world to put it down and go to the bathroom (well, I guess that doesn't apply because you could always read while sitting there). Anyway, it was great and I recommend watching it to everyone. Life is good. Dayne's been wonderful today. She'll go about 3 days with hardly any sleep and lots of crying and then she'll just crash for a whole day (today) and I get to catch up on everything i don't get to do otherwise (like watch 7 hours straight of Anne). Okay. well I'm gonna try to finish the dishes before the both of them wake up. love Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home