Sunday, July 17, 2005

Alicia

I know I just barely wrote, but I'm always thinking about my little office-bound sissy, waiting and waiting for someone to write something. Lyd do you always work Sunday's? Probably I would guess. Anyway Clo and Kev are taking a nap and I forgot to write another story yesterday. Chloe loves the garage door. She has to push the "big button" when we go out to the car and I have to hand back the remote every time we pull in the driveway. Also, after she pushes the big button she always runs right over to the door and helps to push is up. Well, yesterday I look over to see that she grabbed hold and was riding the door up. She was about 2 feet off the ground before I got over to her. I was laughing so hard I thought I would die. She had this terrified look, but never did cry. Now she talks about "widing high in the sky" about the garage door. It's hillarious. Well she just hollered Awesha from upstairs and will be starving, so I've gotta go. Love Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home