Tuesday, July 12, 2005

povo's wife

okay...so you've all done a splendid job of blogging...so good in fact that I can't keep up. So I thought I'd write a little myself before things are too crazy. I finally got Dayne to sleep...we'll see how long it lasts. She was so good in Washington...it must be the air up there. We get back to Utah and she's as cranky as ever...hey, and I don't blame her. She's still hacking up whatever's left from her pneumonia and she has constant boogers. Cory, you'll have to post the pics of Dayne and Hazel so everyone can see how cute the two are together. Okay, Cole's sitting on my lap watching "Mulan"...he keeps turning my head and saying "wook!" (look!)...he's so dang cute. He behaved so much better in WA as well...I think we're going to have to seriously consider moving up there soon. Poor Geof. I'm worried about him too. He's been pretty sick lately and he still manages to work 11-12 hour days (not ALL the time) and then work thru the night as well. He's pretty frustrated at how broke we are so he's looking into some other jobs that pay a little more. Provo's pretty ridiculous when it comes to wages right? Alright...now to your blogs. Um..Lyd, do you not get to go to church there? Lame if you don't! just wondering because you got so excited to see the elders. Monica and Cam, the girls truly are beautiful..and since everyone else is saying it "Happy (belated) Birthday Monica!"...I wish I could keep up with all your birthdays but I just can't. So how's A. Jack doing? is there anything we can do to help? I know we're SOO far away (it seems that way doesn't it?), but if there's something we can do...I'm excited to see everyone (ESPECIALLY Brooke, Mike and the girls!) in Aug. I'm trying to plan a trip to CA for my cousin's wedding as wells so hopefully we can do it all. We still haven't blessed Dayne because we really have no idea when to do it. My sister's due Aug. 21 but she's had all 5 of her kids 3 weeks early so this one probably won't be different. She wants to bless our babies together IF our parents come out....I'm not really counting on it. So Meags, let us know if you'll be able to okay? Adam and Mindi, are you still thinking about getting pregnant or not...you know, with the move and all? Anyway, love to all of you. Leash, I hope you're doing okay and getting as much sleep as possible. Just to let you all know, Meags was amazing when we were up there...I can't believe how much she did for just having a baby...just like her mom. love darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home