Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Who doesn't love Keith Urban?

Really that is a rhetorical question for everyone but Chelsea Marie and possibly Lyd. I'm sitting here getting to actually watch my favorite thing - CMT. I don't turn on the t.v. when Clo is awake unless I am suicidal and that is the only alternative, so I'm enjoying being uneducated. Anyway, everything I see or hear him I love him even more. Last Christmas time Chels got me, Kev, Lyd and a bunch of her friends tickets to see him at the E Center. Maybe I was in a free chicken, pasta and cheesecake induced stupor, but I loved it. Anywho, Jess, Clo and I went swimming at Joanies this morning and I can't believe what a better mood I'm in. Yesterday I was about to go insane. I was ready to cash it all in, move to Paris and home school Clo in a cafe. I was so insanely tired and bored that I wasn't sure I was going to physically survive until I have this baby.
Cam, wasn't it yesterday you guys were supposed to close? I hope everything is going as planned. We're so excited for you!
That's all, talk to you later. Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home