Thursday, August 18, 2005

lunch anyone

my neighbor wanted to know if the kids could come for lunch. um, hello who turns that down. especially when i was going to feed them left over apple pie dad brought from idaho falls last night. i have no food in my house. i have been very depressed since we got back home. it is all i can do to get out of bed in the morning, let alone go shopping. don't worry i feel better today, i forced myself to go running and that usually does the trick. i have been babysitting bailey (brooke's dog), very cute. cory says i am a dog person. i wouldn't go that far, but i really do like her and haven't even minded scooping the poop.

i get my iud in today and i am so excited!! i have had dreams the last two nights that i am pregant, not still, again. that is probably why i have been depressed. really it's too scarry to even think about.

hope all you suckers have fun at lagoon. someone faint during jordan's solo for me, 'k'. next year i am coming down and staying for like two weeks, you are going to be so sick of me by the time i leave it won't even be funny. you know cory makes fun of me but utah is my favorite vacation. i love hanging out with all of you and i love the sun. especially when there is a pool around.

well i better go save my neighbor. alicia hang in there it will get better.

love to all.......me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home