Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Robbins Family

Hello everyone. I'm back. I'm sorry I haven't been on but when I went to girl's camp I got behind and when I got behind I tried to find a time when I could catch up on all the blogs but there never seems to be that much time soooo a month and a half later, hello again. I have read a couple of days worth and I am glad to see that you are all as 'clever as ever'.

I am way excited for the reunion this Friday. I think we will have a lot of fun just being together. I don't know, maybe you should all bring keyboards, since you communicate so well with them. Anyway, never mind about the bring your on meat thing. I was talking to my sweet mother-in-law and we decided to make barbeque beef instead. Well actually, she will be making it so if you will just bring a salad or desert or even a bag of chips that will keep us all from starving to death. So once again, don't bring any meat we will be providing barbeque beef sandwiches. If you haven't had my mother-in-laws cooking before you are in for a treat.

Alicia, Monica and I tried to come see you and your babies the other day but your mom told us you had just layed down. She said we should wait to see you at the reunion. We were sad but we are also obedient so we left you alone. I am happy to hear that Chloe is feeling better and that Maddie's dimple is no big deal.

Shelli, it's so cool that you are writing on this. I have been so bad at keeping up on what's happening in your life. I am happy that you and Brian have decided to be crazy like the rest of us and start a family. I am sorry that you don't live nearby. It would have been so fun to see you at the reunion.

According to Jack when we moved to Ogden we left Zion. So yeah Geof., I guess the center of the universe must be Kaysville. We wouldn't miss the blessings but like Jessica said, what time and where exactly?

I love you all and am excited to see you on Friday but I hope it doesn't come to fast since I have much to accomplish before then. See, while I am sitting here my weeds keep growing and my house isn't cleaning itself. Talk to you later, Paula.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home