Tuesday, August 09, 2005

povo

Reading Adams blog about the mid evil fruit cakes brought back a memory. As Adam said near the provo house is a park where would be knights re enact battles of yore. They run around with the grace of those in loser denial. One night I was jogging and I witnessed their frolick. So I went over and asked them what was going on. They told me "To learn more go over and ask for the one called Old Man." Well I went over to the covered area and said "Is Old Man here". "I am Old Man" came the reply. Well we had a brief chat and he informed me that they travel to other colleges and compete in various ways. Best costume or sweet accent I suppose. I was always determined to go on a group date to join them. I had the coolest tigger sheets that I could have used for a cape. Anywho if you guys are ever down here bring some sweet sheets. that's it bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home