Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy days will come to you all year!!!

Happy Birthday Mindi...I hope you had a great day. I should have a card in the mail for you but I am just not that on top of it. You are the best and I love you. I think you are such a great addition to this family. Isn't it funny how all of the spouses have just melded into this family.

I started riding the bus to work today and Tony got off late to pick me up from the bus stop so I decided to walk down to mom and dad's house to visit and much to my surprise Alicia and the girls were there. What a great day. I started running towards the house when I saw her car.

Things are going well. We had a fun weekend. We went out to dinner with my friends from high school on Saturday. It was fun to get together. On Friday we went to the Jordan River Temple for a session, I had never been there. It was hopping, Tony says it is one of the busiest. It was great.

That is all for now. Really I just wanted to get on and say Happy Birthday to Mindi.

Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home