Wednesday, November 09, 2005

OOOPSIES

Mindi - I'm so sorry I didn't talk to or blog you yesterday. I was meaning to do it all day, but never could. Happy late birthday. I second all of the great things everyone said about you. I'm so glad you're in our family. I know I've told you this before, but I've liked you ever since Adam told us you wouldn't let him kiss you on your first date. Loved it. Anyway, hope you had a fun day. That's all birthdays are as you get closer to thirty I've decided. A fun day. Fun until you start thinking about how just yesterday you were turning 20 and now your life is almost half over. Just kidding.

Brooke, I agree. The picture is way cute. In fact, I said to myself, wow, she looks cute and skinny, even before I saw that Mike thought it was cute. Anyway, I hope you're having fun.

I don't get the Ninja thing. Am I alone? Who are you?

Ok, I'm watching Walker and he and Clo are taking turns jumping off our Little Tikes slide onto the LoveSac. Now they are pushing each other off. It's a matter of time before someone starts bawling. I better go break it up. Leash

P.S. Someone please post Brind and Ellynns email addresses if they would. Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home