Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What do we do when we fall off the horse...

I don't know Maury, I'm not a gymnast.

Janie, I am so jealous of your horse riding lessons. Good for you for jumping back up there.
Brooke, I was shocked to hear you had a "snow day" in Washington.
Geof., I am so sorry about that old guy, what a joker. I am glad you let him have it, sometimes you get to the end of your rope...I am just about there, if you know what I mean.
Cam and Mindi, great pictures, keep them coming, I love pictures.
Chels, "sheer fright" is the perfect word for describing Dr. B. I was laughing so hard when I read that. Good Luck to Cort is right!
Ash, that sucks...but it will be a funny story to tell in the future.

Things are good for us. The house is still coming along. Mom and dad gave us a sweet grill so we put that together. BBQ anyone? I went out to dinner with my boss from Dallas yesterday and she took me to get my nails done. I haven't had fake nails since my wedding so it was fun. Tonight we are going to the David Gray concert. For those of you who don't know him I highly, highly recommend his music. I will let you know how it is. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home