Monday, March 13, 2006

ColoradoBennett


We had a family snowshoeing outing on Saturday. It was snowy and cold, but overall we had a great time. Adam pulled the girls in the sled on the way up the mountain. People who passed by us while the girls were smiling and happy said things like, "Good for you guys" and "Wow, I wish I could ride like that" ect. But those who were unfortunate enough to come in contact with us when the girls were sick and tired of the whole outing didn't say much. They just kind of looked at us like we should be at home, watching TV, sparing our daughters from the harshness of the elements. We did turn around before reaching the "Hut" which was a bummer. We have a book that has maps of all these "huts" in the mountains that you can hike up to. If you are so inclined you can rent them for night. They run anywhere from $49-79, I think. That would be a fun family reunion someday. The book says they sleep 8 to 10 people, but in Bennett/Beecher language that means 20 to 34 1/2 people.
Sorry Darla, "Gray's Anatomy" states that it is abnormal to have your second toe be longer than the first. It is a disorder that usually results in narcisisim of the feet. I know this because I studied Humanities at the university. Adam, Sierra, Kaia and I all have toes that are each a bit smaller than the one preceding.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 AM , Blogger Dave said...

wow I swore that was Wil and Benny, I couldn't figure out who was on back until I read the blog.

Mike

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home