Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hello

No worries, Jack has spoken to us, and Jeff and Darla will be picked up on time tomorrow at 5:30. I am just wondering if I get to share in the 2 free roundtrip tickets. Just kidding. If anyone deserves them they definitely do. Well since I am writing I thought I would say hello to all of you bloggers. Cameron still continues to keep me up on the blog. Thanks for all of the tips Jess. I will definitely be using 409 on all of the crazy insects who have still not figured out that the humans have moved in, and no longer want to share their home.

Brooke I am so excited for you. Now if memory serves me right, it wasn't long ago that I was talking to my grandma, and mentioned that you would be moving somewhere in Europe. I wasn't sure at the time, but I told her that I thought you were moving to Germany. She said that would be amazing because she had just seen a program that had talked about all of the research on autism in Germany. She said Germany is one of the best places in the world right now for people with autism they have some amazing programs there. Maybe you will find more info about your little one. So not only are you moving to an amazingly beautiful part of the world, but it sounds like you will be right where you need to be for Ellynn. Your family is definitely being watched over. I just thought that was so amazing.

Well life has been crazy. Cameron has been working over time not only with work, but trying his best to put in a yard. A typical day for him in the last week went like this; go to work at 7am get home at 5:30, attack the yard by digging a 7 foot hole to our water main, and go back in to work at 10pm, and come home at 2am. Yes, I have been feeling very sorry for him but proud of his motivation. The biggest problem has been in the fact that I am absolutely no help to him in the yard. This pregnancy has been so crazy if it is hot and I am standing for longer than 15 minutes I start to black out yes I can tell you what it is like to see stars. Exercise isn't a problem, but standing in the heat is. I have almost lost it twice in voice lessons after being on my feet for 45 minutes. What is hilarious is my teacher has no idea, she just continues talking 100 miles an hour while I stick my head between my legs to get my vision back. I know you are probably thinking what a giant baby, but it is for real, so we have decided to keep it safe.

My kids have been enjoying their summer they are both little fish Harley has finally gotten past her fears and is swimming without her floaties. We had a scare with Liza yesterday, we were all swimming including my mother and father which is a rarity. While we were out Liza decided to swim like Harley, and take off her floaties. I was confidently swimming in the deep end thinking Liza is safely on the stairs with her arm bands on, and out of the corner of my eye I see this little person swimming for dear life just past the last step. I instantly started screaming and swam for her. We are not sure how long she had been under but she had only taken in a little water she had been doing her best to hold her breath. Poor kid she was as white as a sheet, the first thing she said was "I was hiding!" I think she was in so much shock that was the only way her mind could comprehend what had happened. Needless to say her mother is not so confident any more, which is probably a good thing.

Well now that I have written a novel, I will return to my children. I guess I just figure I never write so I need to catch all of you up when I get a chance. I love you all, have a great holiday.
Love Moni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home