Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What a doll...

Way to go Brinders. Kim is adorable. In the first picture she looks like Lydi and in the second picture she looks like Brooke. I had to stare at the picture for a second to make sure it wasn't Brooke. I am so happy for you guys.

Elly, what's this "guy" Brooke blogs about?!? You better update me immediately!

Cam, I want to apologize. It was funny because as we walked away from you I said, "I guess he hasn't seen the blog." Sorry...we should have said something but I thought I would leave it to the blog.

So I am due March 13th in the promised year of 2007! I have my first doctors appointment today. Fortunately I have been feeling great so hopefully that will continue. Morning sickness and bus rides to work don't mix. I will update more later. Thanks for all the blogs and calls. I love you guys.

Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home