Monday, August 07, 2006

Congratulations!!!

That is my stock title for news like this. I just can't think of anything better to say. I am so happy for you both! That is soooo cool! I loved your poem and your picture, although that test looks a bit complicated to me. I would have been sitting there dazed and confused "two lines means I'm not? But if there's a cross and two..." I really hope everything goes well and you don't get too sick Jess. Please fill us in on due date etc...

Besides that I want to tell Monica and Cameron how much fun we had staying at your house. Thank you so much. We all felt so comfortable and welcome and my girls talk about your family all the time now. Thank you.

Jess, I wish we could have seen your house, once our Saturday evening plan didn't work out I missed the boat on that one. And...while I thought I was going to be able to tell you in person, I really really appreciated the offer of letting us come stay with you. You can just breath a deep sigh of relief that Monica called first. We are like a plague of locusts. Eating everything in sight, followed by my two year old screaming through half the night, my four year old jumping off any and all furniture, and my ten year old inspecting every nook and cranny for spiders. Not really the dream house guests at this stage of life. But thank you, I'm glad I have so many wonderful family members that I can turn to when I come down to Utah.

So quick funny story before I go wake up Ellyn for pre-school. I'm chaperoning Ellynn and her man this weekend (okay just last night) while mom is out at Adam's. So last night when I got home from Stinchfield's I told Ellynn in my best mom voice "you only have one more hour, the Holy Ghost goes to bed at midnight" and Ellynn replies "I know, that's why we're waiting." She's so quick...and wicked.

Okay, I love you all. Lyd, I loved your morphing. That kid is going to be CUTE!

Mindi, I think you should let Adam do Danger, why be normal? You know he's going to be crazy anyway with Adam as his father. Ad won't have it any other way.

Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home