Wednesday, October 04, 2006

ColoradoBennett

Jess, I'm just heartbroken that Chole's audioblog didn't work. I haven't been able to get mine to work either, so I looked into and audioblog is going down. Apparently I discovered it just as they were cutting things off. http://help.odeo.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=54 This site says there is something called Gabcast with a free 800 number, I'll look into that when I have time. Congrats on the baby girl! You'll be all set with hand-me-downs and that is a great way to start.
Ok, I just set us up with Gabcast. Here is the dealio: Call (800) 749-0632, our channel number is 2026 and our password is 11111. Then call or email me and I'll cut and paste the mp3 into the blog or explain to you how to do it from the Gabcast webiste. Try again with Chole, pleeeesseeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home