Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I love the audio blogs

Okay, those were all so cute. It was so great to hear everybody's voices. I don't know when I'm going to try to do it myself. I'd have to read those instructions about 20 more times and write down numbers and stuff. But I will do it, dang it. Leash, great to hear your voice on the blog. Chloe sounds so grown up.

Mike figured out our lap top charging problem and so now I get to laze on the couch at the end of the night and surf the web. I'm about to look up some new recipes. I think I cooked twice the whole time I was at mom's. Not that mom cooked that much more, it's kind of weird to try to remember what we ate while we were there. Mostly we just ate leftovers from dad's huge Sunday dinners. I'm pretty sure I've said all this before, but anyway, we are out of survival mode (three weeks now in the house) and I want to start cooking food besides cheese quasadillas and spaghetti. We'll see. Could happen, could not. Wish me luck. As we used to say oh so long ago. Blog out. Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home