Sunday, November 12, 2006

bg life

I feel like there is so much to tell and so much to comment on that I will never be able to do it all so I have been avoiding getting back on here.  Disneyland was everything I dreamed it would be.  Except that I had to share Ellynn’s attention, but Jason is worth it.  We are excited to have him as part of the family!  I think I could move to LA just so I could be near the happiest place on earth.  Two mornings Darla, Brind and I ran around down town Disney, the front gates and the perimeters of the parks.  I was just so excited I could wait for them to open.  Bennett loves Jackson and Bennett loves wilohm bennett loves hazel.  That was Bennett’s addition to the blog.  I need to clarify, Bennett typed that whole thing herself, Cory didn’t believe me but she did.  I was making dinner and she was going to town.  Mindi you are amazing with the whole video thing and the audioblog.  Boy, Adam sure did get himself a smarty-pants.  Cory is reading over my shoulder so I can’t type, so now I am going to take him out running so I can feel better about myself.  Well I thought we were going running, but her just plopped down in the rocker so I will keep on keeping on with this baby.

Well now it’s Sunday so I didn’t really get to keep going.  We spent the afternoon up at the Allen’s and now we are home just long enough to fry up some taco meat to take up to mom’s.  Cory says he feels like a stovetop commercial.  Brooke I think you and I had the exact same thing at the exact same time.  Did you use my fork?  Wow the holidays feel like they have already started and I just want to put everything in slow motion.  We had a lesson on being thankful for hands in nursery, which last all of 4 ½ minutes.  Those little babies crack me up.  None of them are even 2 yet but they all know how to fold their arms and close their eyes.  I can’t believe how fast they learn.  All the pictures are great and I can’t wait to see you all in a couple of days.      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home