Thursday, November 09, 2006

ColoradoBennett

Thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday. It was wonderful. Adam has gotten very good at spoiling me. Speaking of spoiling, we are hanging out at Gram and Pop's today. Gram got a new treadmill with a TV in it and so I showed up this morning with my running clothes on. I didn't even bother to change the girls out of their pjs 'cause I knew Gram would have a good time getting them ready for me. I ran two miles and then took a nice shower alone (which is a big deal). I told Gram and Pop they were running a fantastic day spa: good workout equipment, clean showers, and outstanding childcare. Fortunately they have a good sense of humor. I finished drying my hair and brushing my teeth by 1 p.m. (after Pop took Sierra out to run errands and Kaia was down for a nap). Gram laughed and said, "Bet you'd never thought you'd see the day that it takes you until one in the afternoon to get ready." True that. I think I heard Meagan say once that it is her goal to be showered and clean by the time Cory gets home from work. She runs a heck of a lot more miles than I do so I can see how that would be a reasonable goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home