Friday, January 12, 2007

ColoradoBennett


I have lots of excuses for not blogging lately. The file folder Zoombrowser that I keep all my digital photos in is suddenly not letting me in because it wants tobe updated. In the two minutes that I've had to sit down and try and figure it out, I couldn't. I'm still mad that my video camera software is so unuserfriendly and that I can't get it to burn a DVD or get it on the blog. Plus, every time I open up the computer Sierra is climbing on my back asking me if she can play computer games. I wish I never would have looked up nickjr.com while she was around. On a positive note, here is a picture of my happy babies. Kaia is climbing all over me, making typing too difficult. Plus, I need to get my Christmas stuff packed away before July arrives.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home