Monday, January 08, 2007

New Address

Okay, Cory could be publishing the same thing, but here goes. We now have a new gmail account for the family. It is our old username followed by: @gmail.com with our old password as our new password. That will let you publish under beecher fam. Now if you want to publish under your own name you need to sign in with Darla's info. go to my account or my profile-now I can't remember, click on settings, click on permissions, put in your own gmail address and it will send you an e-vite to your account and just follow the directions. I know some of you don't have gmail and that is why we have the family account. Also, we can do what I mentioned before without having to look up someone's specific e-mail address. I know there are quite a few I don't have. If you have any problems- hopefully you won't- call Cory because he obviously knows way more than I do. I'm an idiot. Now I am calling Darla to stop her worry, calling Cory to tell him I did it, and then going to bed at 10:00. Way past my current bed time.

Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home