Thursday, May 03, 2007

ColoradoBennett

Speaking of bees...I talked to Darla this morning and she said her sister has stopped using her cell phone because she heard there was a connection between cell phone use and bee death. I think my cell phone is giving me brain tumors. Here is my logic: I have a giant cell phone, I have to hold it up to my head to talk because I ruined the bluetooth thing Adam bought me, and my ears feel hot and tingly inside after I'm done talking on the phone. So I'm done. I put a message on my phone that I'm no longer using my cell phone to leave me a message and once I get to a land line I'll call you back. Mostly it's because I'm scared of brain tumors, but to say I've stopped using my cell phone for the bees sounds pretty cool too. I tryed to call Adam to tell him all this but he was too busy to talk. Are you on the blog, babe? I think Kaia is done with naps and I'm not sure what to do. They are all awake downstairs doing who-knows-what while I get this little moment to myself. Better go. Buzz out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home