Sunday, May 20, 2007

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

So Brooke that is great Mike finally has command of his unit. It seems like that has taken a long time but for a unit of such size I guess it takes some time. So how much gear does his unit have, millions of dollars worth!!!? So Mike's unit is named H Co I guess that's good to know maybe a little more than I needed to know but if his unit makes the news I'll at least be able to identify it, I'm sure you don't even have to hear its name you can probably recognize it at first glance you know its characteristics or general location, you know every units generally the same but each one has its uniqueness. I can understand Mike being stressed having command of such a large unit and with what he has to go and do with it. You should be able to give him some great support, and I'm sure your special touch is always a great perk for the unit. Tell him congratulations.

Love Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home