Tuesday, June 12, 2007

VA

Cole's new obsession is getting married. He can't stop talking about it. Just now he said, "mom, you don't love me because I'm not married." And I said, "what?". "I'm gonna marry a girl someday." says Cole. "Who?" I ask. "I don't know, just some pretty girl. Not you, and not dad because he's not a girl, and not Dayne because she's too little (wittle)." This past weekend we stayed at an almost strangers house that I'd met while walking through my cousin's neighborhood up in DC the week we were there before moving here. Anyway, this lady has a daughter, age 10, who Cole could not keep his hands off (her waist mind you)! He followed her everywhere and couldn't stop hugging her. She started to get pretty annoyed, but I just told her that she should be happy he's so young. He kept repeating that he wanted her to be his wife. I don't know where it came from. Le Anne, did Geof. have crushes this young? Whatever it is, I think it's adorable and am hoping it's because he can see how wonderful his mom and dad's marriage is and he wants the same thing....I'm "hoping". (: Life is going as well as it can your last month of pregnancy? Does anyone love this time? I'm so uncomfortable and huge I can barely breath half the time! My dr. says I'm measuring small too. Did I mention that?! Yah right! I got mysteriously sick this weekend, I think from eating so much at my cousin's bridal shower up in DC. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. To be that big, and to throw up something that's been digesting for over 12 hrs. already (am I grossing you out yet?). It was so painful. Geof. was so sweet, he kept coming in and rubbing my back...and turning the light on! I would yell, "Geof., turn that off! I don't want you seeing this stuff!" yeah, it was bad. Geof. mentioned I should be happy losing those couple pounds. Only Geof. would say something like that at such a time. Well, I gotta run. ~Darla p.s. Le Anne, I didn't get to read your blog yet but I'm excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home