Monday, July 23, 2007

Pretty good day.

Hey everyone, this is Cory.  This is a huge THANKS to everyone yesterday who gave me a shout-out on my birthday.  Starting very early in the morning and lasting all day long I received phone calls, messages, text-messages etc. full of songs, pictures, and well-wishes.  It is honestly amazing to be part of such a supportive family.  To me, it's stuff like that that makes for a great day.  I always hear stories from different people that detail their hatred of their in-laws and extended family, but I have no idea what that's like.  When I got married, I gained a lot more than my beautiful wife ... I got a whole bunch of best friends as well. 

 

Thanks again.  You guys are the best.

 

love, cor

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

Hey Cory,

This is late, but better than never. We hope you had an awesome birthday! Wish we got to see you guys more......

~Chelsea

 
At 6:29 AM , Blogger Cory said...

Thanks Chels! Yeah, it seems like its more difficult to get down there as much as we used to...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home