Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Crabb's

Ok, this is just a quick note to let you all know that we are still alive.

We are so sad that we are not going to make it to the wedding:( With Harley's play and the trip to California right after we just couldn't make it work. Brind, I know people say this stuff all the time and I always thought it was a little cheesy but it's true, we will be thinking about you on your big day and wish nothing but the best for you two.

The videos are absolutely hilarious. I'll try and find some time to make some with our family.

Here is some pretty cool news from Jans letter last week:

ok now for the cool news of the week... this morning while i was in
the shower my comp knocks on the door and says are you about done
cause president dunaway (my mission president) just called and wants
to talk to you. so i jump out and i was thinking "ok now the only
time president calls missionaries as far as i know is when they are
not expecting it is because something has happened to their family or
they are going to be called to be assistant". so i call him back and
he starts talking to me and says "so after much talk and prayer (at
this moment i was like no freaking way he is calling me to be
assistant) but then he continues on and says "we have decided to send
you to serve in lugano" and then he explained why he himself called me
to just tell me this, and come to find out lagano is the only city in
our mission that is outside of italy so at the end of october i will
start serving in switzerland, how sweet is that. so the reason why he
called me so early is because we (me and him and the ap's) have to get
me a visa to live in switzerland, and he also said that the visa will
only last for 3 transfers... so yeah he then explained the situation
and told me how they havn't had a baptism up there in four years and
he feel that i am the one to change that... so basically i am really
excited right now, but the only problem is i have no excitement for
transfer calls for the next for transfer calls which means for the
next 6 months i know exactly where i will be and what i will be
doing... though now i can be specific about telling you when i will be
transfered and when my addresses will change and what not... but yeah
how cool is that, i guess not many missionaries get to do this, so i'm
happy right now...


Well, I know that's not much of an update on us but I'll get Moni back on here too.

Cam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home