Friday, September 07, 2007

I have a free minute!

It's a miracle, I actually have a minute to post. It's been a while since I've done a real one. The boys headed back to Texas about three and a half weeks ago. It was a rough goodbye and it never gets easier. Followed by crazy adjustments...family mode and couple mode are two very different things.

With that change, I also started a new job. I work at Kiva Energy in North Salt Lake. They are a wholesale propane company. I am basically their office manager. I do the invoicing, billing, scheduling, ect. It is 10.1 miles from our driveway so I love that. So far everything is good. It is a small office and I like the people I work with. Still learning and somewhat trianing but so far so good.

Keat and Ike started school. Keaton is in 4th grade and Isaac started Kindergarten. Things seem to be going well. Keat joined the cub scouts the other day. He is pretty excited about it. I guess Ike is just exhausted all the time. Kindergarten down there is a full day. He complains about a different body part hurting each morning in hopes he will get to miss school and sleep longer. He cracks me up.

Joey is staying busy with work. He goes out to New York the last week in September to do a job for Bill Clinton's birthday parties. He always has a good time there because his bosses treat him like a prince. He saw three broadway shows last time. I always become super jealous. Maybe one day I'll get to tag along...we'll see.

Wedding plans are starting to pick up. We meet with the photographer tonight to get things finalized. My dress was delivered last week! I am having a few things done to it so the lady still has it. I'm really excited about it. The Wight House is under-going all of their renovations and things seem to be on track. We met with the guy a few weeks ago and chose the table clothes, center-pieces and cake details. It was fun. Invitations have me a little stressed. I feel like it's going to be the hardest part. Don't mind me when I'm walking around with a notebook asking for all of your addresses next weekend. :) Flowers should be a cinch. Sorta banking on Christmas trees with white lights and garland filling in for that. Throw in some red roses and call it good.

Okay, enough with my to do lists. Boring stuff....

I'm excited for next weekend. Can't wait to see everyone!

~Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home