Thursday, October 25, 2007

Seattle Bennett Living in Colorado

So its been a while but life here is busy busy as it is I'm sure with everyone. I am currently trying to get an indoor soccer team started in the elders quorum and work is a nightmare right now.
Don (the boss) left town right as we found we had major design issues and soil problems Colorado is known for its expansive soil that cracks foundations and destroys houses and even little things like cracks in sheet rock and doors not closing end up being an issue, so far are issues are costing into the hundreds of thousands is it Karma or is it just life? I don't worry because although it has already screwed up my schedule, I am still getting paid. So Meagan and Cory I suggest you get your booty over to the new house and take some pictures and get them on the blog. Alicia how goes the home buying and selling business for you? Ours hits the market for a 2nd go around tonight. Is that karma or is it life?
Mindi believes our house wont sell till I get home teaching routes assigned and while I'm sure its important I think a Luau and a soccer team are right up there, plus our stake is doing a major revision of home teaching we will no longer visit active members and will focus on new converts, part member families, potential priesthood holders, and those that seem close to coming back. I wont know exact details till 10-30 so I get to put off a little while longer.
love yall and all yall
Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home