Sunday, November 11, 2007

ColoradoBennett




We had Pa spend the night a week ago. Since all our extra blankets and pillows are in Pa's garage in WA, he got to sleep with the Dora and Princess blankets. On the night of my birthday, Adam put the kids to bed for me as a special treat. He asked me if I wondered how he got the girls to stay in bed so effortlessly. I said yes. He told them that if they lay there real still and waited for mom to go to sleep, he would come in and give them a piece of candy. They fell right to sleep, but when they woke up they were really upset with dad. We went to the "Reptile Show" last night. A friend of mine from high school has a reptile business with his wife and they invited us. The girls ran from booth to booth, yelling "Can I hold a snake?!" Very few people had kid friendly reptiles with them, but lucky for us we found a few. The small bowls behind the girls in the above picture are filled with all kinds of colorful frogs and reptiles. They really wanted a snake or lizard, but since I'm loosing my mind with the dog, cat, and fish, I was able to firmly say, "When you grow up and move out, you can have what ever stinkin' pet you want."


What is your name? Mindi
4 letter word? Mash
Vehicle? Mercedes
Show? Mork & Mindy
City? Mukilteo, WA
Boy name? Mac
Girl name? Mable
Drink? Mango & Lime Fiesta (non-alcoholic)
Occupation? Microelectrics
Movie? Miracle on 34th St
Popular band? M
Something you wear? Man bra
Celebrity? Mother Theresa
Food? Meat feast pizza (see photo)




Something found in the bathroom? Make-up
Reason for being late? Make out
Something to shout? Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

Love the snake, but I won't be showing the picture to Kev!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home