Wednesday, November 07, 2007

one more time...

I'm feeling guilty. we were in Washington for a week, and now the kids and I are playing with my sister in Cali. Shouldn't I be at home...? With three kids not yet in school though, why? Washington was beautiful and I'm just happy we were able to be with Geof. all that time. We went running one morning and Geof. said, "I love my job." I think that's the first time I've heard him say that. He's starting to feel very comfortable flying and the traveling perks are wonderful! Now we just need a little raise in pay and all will be perfect. No, not really, but it's nice to see all of our (mostly Geof.'s) hard work pay off. Okay, I have to run. the kids are somewhere in the neighborhood...oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home