Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Meags!!!!




Mike should be very proud of me. I figured out how to post the pics he sent to me. I will put on some more later. He also wants you all to know how much he appreciated the birthday wishes. Thank you to all of you.

So...Meags
How old are you now? Could this be the big 3-0? Am I right? It doesn't seem possible. You've been claiming early 20s for so long. Welcome, welcome, it's about time. I hope you have a great day. I love you dearly. You and Ellynn are the best sisters a girl could ever want and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. You are an amazing example to me. I admire you greatly. I can't wait (hopefully) to come and play with you and your beautiful, fun family. Yes Cory, that's right, your all beautiful! I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home