Monday, November 12, 2007

Hello Mr. Heartache, I've been expecting you...

Ol' man winter has unfortunately found his way to Kaysville. Saturday was a beautiful day filled with sunshine and wonderful colors but Sunday brought rain in the valley, snow in the mountains and freezing cold temperatures. Guess what else happened Sunday?...our heater broke. I was freezing to death so I decided to turn up the heat from our normal 68 degrees to about 70 when I noticed that the temperature in the house was 63 degrees. No wonder I was cold. Dad came over to take a look but said I would need to call a pro. So we turned on the babies space heater (so at least she was warm) and I put on thick socks, fleece pants and a hoodie (hood on) and buckled up for a cold night. It was miserable and I woke up to find a temperature of 58 degrees! I immediately called the heater guy and he will be here today between the hours of 1 and 3.

Freezing but happy,

Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home