Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ColoradoBennett


We had so much fun at the wedding. My camera ran out of batteries at the temple, so I have no pictures of the other festivities. Chelsea and Joe, thank you so much for the luxurious accomidations at your home. You get 5 stars from the Bennetts. Fondue night was a blast, thanks Kevin and Alicia for letting us crash your house.
I taught seminary for the first time today. Just as a sub-, not my new calling. I taught 2 Samuel, and I think the story of King David is one of the top five most important stories in the OT. There were only two girls there, and they were 30 minutes late. But, hopefully the Spirit was there.
I started my own family blog because I'm green with envy with how great Jessica and Cortney's blogs are. Plus some friends have their own blog and it is slightly awkward to direct them to this one because it really isn't my own. I haven't posted anything yet. Partially because I don't have internet until Adam gets home from work each day, and partially because I think now might be the wrong time.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

So glad you had a good time! Glad you stayed with us.

 
At 1:12 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

you guys are SOOO cute. I love the girl's dresses.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home