Thursday, March 06, 2008

Seattle Bennett Living in Colorado

I am sure many of you got the text and many more of you have been expecting this news. Rob passed away this morning. I don't know how to express the way I feel right now it is hard to see anyone close to my age pass and realize that it is a possibility. It is even harder to see someone that I have grown to love and admire pass away, even in the short time that I had to get to know him. He was such a great example, there are very few people that have such a grasp on reality, the gospel, family, and fun and that can mix it so well into lifestyle. He was always so fun to be with its hard to see him go and to know he won't be there the next time I go home to visit.
Love Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home